[mythtv-users] 7+1 audio with alsa, xine and 5+1 DVDs

Franco mythtv at email.it
Mon Jun 6 12:45:47 UTC 2005

> This plus below makes it sound like the Creative GigaWorks?

Yes, correct :-) I'm very happy with it and my friends like
my Myth-room a lot, too :-)

> Please let me know how (if :) this works for you and what you think of
> the different configs compared to the untouched 5.1 output and the
> hardware-upmixed output you describe below.

I'm not at home now, I'll let you know as soon as possible...
thank you again for your very detailed explaination and hints!

Franco :-)

 Sponsor:
 Fai squillare il cellulare con le suonerie pił originali
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3114&d=20050606