[mythtv-users] adding a PVR-500MCE

Brian Meehan emt244671 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 16:38:24 UTC 2005

I have been having issues with the 2nd tuner on the PVR500 board
dropping out because of a syslogd message that "IRQ 7 is disabled". I
updated the bios, but I will try moving the cards around, per your
experience. This is an abit NF7-M board with the latest BIOS and a
PVR-250/empty/PVR-500/empty/Firewire Capture Card.

-Brian