[mythtv-users] Re: Abandoned with Xbox?

Tony Lill ajlill at ajlc.waterloo.on.ca
Mon Jun 6 17:41:24 UTC 2005

Sounds like you're running 1.0.3, or something based on woody. I
talked to Matt who builds the myth .debs, and they are targetted to
Ubanto and possibly the latest unstable debian. THey will not install
on a woody based system.

You can possibly install the required dependencies manually by forcing
the correct version to install from unstable. I think when I tried
that it got real ugly real fast. What I wound up doing is finding the
build dependancies, forcing most of them to install, and then building
it myself.
--
Tony Lill,                         Tony.Lill at AJLC.Waterloo.ON.CA
President, A. J. Lill Consultants        fax/data (519) 650 3571