[mythtv-users] PCHDTV-3000 2.0 settings

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Mon Jun 6 19:08:25 UTC 2005

> I have this card working, but I'm using the DVB drivers which it
> appears you are not, correct?

Could you explain to me exactly what this means? Which driver should I
be using and where do I get it from? I see about 10 different driver
versions on the pcHDTV web site. Once I have it, what should the Capture
Card settings look like (that way I can tell if I've done it right)?

I am experienced with Linux, but a complete newbie to the TV-on-computer
world so I don't know what terms like "DVB" mean. This is the first TV
capture card I have ever tried to use.

Thanks,
--Greg