[mythtv-users] Greater Toronto Area

Shaun Jackman sjackman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 21:24:56 UTC 2005

Hello Andrew,

I have the exact same problem you are having! The first show of
Coronation Street at 19h00 records perfectly, but occasionally (say 5
to 10%) the second show at 19h30 records without sound! It always
amazes me when I find somebody on the mailing list with the *exact*
same problem I'm seeing. I live in Vancouver, Canada, and Coronation
Street airs on CBC, Shaw (analog) Cable channel 3. I have a single
capture card, a Hauppauge PVR 250. Did you find a solution to your
problem?

MythTV 0.18 (mdz's Debian package)
ivtv-fw-enc.bin 1.8.22037 (md5sum ab75947ef1b086e26f9b08e628baa02e)
ivtv 0.2.0-rc3j
Linux  2.6.11

Cheers,
Shaun