[mythtv-users] transcoding to mpeg4, but cut list is not being removed?

Nezar Nielsen nezar.nielsen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 22:43:42 UTC 2005

Hello there fellow mythoholics,

I did some searching in my archives, but didn't come up with an answer
for this..

In myth < 0.18, when I would transcode a recording, the commercials I
had marked with the cutlist, would be removed, but since 0.18 (I'm
running CVS, but I believe it is also so with the release), the
recording is only being transcoded, and my cutlist is not being
touched - is this a deliberately changed behaviour, and is it possible
to choose to use the old behaviour somehow?

tia.
--
Mvh. Nezar Nielsen
http://fez.dk