[mythtv-users] Re: Pundit-R xorg.conf example

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 22:50:07 UTC 2005

Really? No one has an example of configuring this machine for using
S-Video? Or am I just being anxious and impatient after 5-6 hours?!
;-) (I know the answer...) ;-)

I hope someone can pony this up one of this hours. I'm pretty stumped.
No matter what I choose the best I can do with the fglrx driver so far
is console text to the TV and fluxbox showing up on my monitor. With
the readeon driver I can get X going to the TV but the scan rates are
all wrong and the TV wo't display it.

Thanks,
Mark