[mythtv-users] Re: mplayer audio sync issues

Adam Gianola devils.taco at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 00:02:26 UTC 2005

Thanks Axel for the quick response.
It is certainly puzzling, and I only just noticed it the other day, it
could have started happening when I updated on May 28, though I'm not
certain.  The old alsa I had been using was 1.0.8, but its wierd in
that only xvid/avi is affected, and I'm using mplayer within and
outside of mythtv with identical results, though it looks like mplayer
hasn't been updated for quite a while.  Nothing in the diff's stick
out like a sore thumb.  When I get the chance, I'll think about
switching back to alsa 1.0.8 and report back....

Thanks again,
Adam