[mythtv-users] Looking for show preview PNG's in themes default dir?

Rob Rosenfeld mythtv.org at rosenfeld.to
Tue Jun 7 03:24:36 UTC 2005

I am running CVS as of 6/5.  For the past month or so, I have noticed
the output similar to the following from mythfrontend after browsing
recorded programs.

Unable to find image file:
/usr/share/mythtv/themes/default/1032_2005060611000_20050606120000.nuv.png

I use /usr as my prefix.  These look like the file names for the preview
clips you see while browsing recordings.  I've always found these files
in the directory with the recorded programs and the ringbuffer.  Have I
configured something wrong that it's looking for them in the themes area?