[mythtv-users] MythWeb Disc Usage calculation

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Tue Jun 7 06:42:43 UTC 2005

> Maybe in my dreams it's 4TB!!! I only have 562 Gigs... I know the old output
> used to be the whole disk usage as opposed to what was used for just
> recordings, but I don't know what's wrong... I have 494 Gigs used, and 319
> Gigs of that are the recordings.  Does the new code rely on the video_dir
> and/or video_url?  I don't think I have that video_url line UNcommented from
> the config file.  The links and everything work without it, so I guess I'll
> try that until I hear of anything else!

Doesn't matter.  That number is pulled straight from the master backend.
  If it doesn't work,  my only guess is that it could be something about
how your php is configured (like I said, php has issues with really big
numbers -- maybe there's something that makes it not behave with just
normal big numbers, too).

-Chris