[mythtv-users] How does the diskless setup work?

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 20:22:59 UTC 2005

So, what kind of cases are you guy's using? if it's diskless and
fanless as in the VIA EPIA ME6000 or SP8000E (I'm not sure what this
is HD Commell LV-667) you'll need video card height in order to use
decoding on a card correct? So, are they mostly beastly ugly PC's or
something more attractive?

My backend is running an XP3200 with 512meg and a couple of 200gig
drives in a LVM so I'm assuming it could handle the front end?

I'm currently finishing off an XBOX front end and although it's not
unattractive I'd like something attractive and quite.

Thanks for all the great information and feedback.

AJM,