[mythtv-users] How does the diskless setup work?

Paul Bender pbender at qualcomm.com
Tue Jun 7 20:47:01 UTC 2005

The EPIA ME6000, VIA EPIA SP8000E and the Commell LV-667 all have MPEG2
hardware decoding on the motherboard, so no additional video card is needed.

In addition, they are mini-itx form factor. Most mini-itx cases come
with a right angle ide connector so that if you add an IDE card, the
card will be parallel to the motherboard.

For a case, I have been using the Casetronic C137-90W
<http://206.14.132.88/products/Travla/c137/C137-90.html> with the case
fan disabled.

Yes, the Commell LV-667 has a CPU fan.