[mythtv-users] MythTV DVB Subtitles Patch v0.4 released

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Tue Jun 7 22:08:08 UTC 2005

On Tue 7 June 2005 19:56, Pekka Jääskeläinen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I created a new release of Juha Kuikka's subtitles patch:
>
> http://www.cs.tut.fi/~pjaaskel/mythtv-dvb_subtitles/
>
> Please give it a try and report any problems you might have, but before you
> do, read the "support" and "to do" sections of the above www-pages.

Seg faults here. It dies before any subtitles are displayed - in the case of
most live TV and recordings before any picture is displayed.

I *think* it only does so when subtitles are there though - it was fine when I
tuned in during an ad break but crashed when the program started.

I will get a backtrace tomorrow, it's too late to recompile tonight.
--
Stuart Morgan