[mythtv-users] Commercial skipping stopped working

Devan Lippman devan.lippman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 22:20:04 UTC 2005

try launching mythbackend with the verbose logging enabled.
 mythbackend --help
Valid options are:
-l or --logfile filename Writes STDERR and STDOUT messages to filename
-p or --pidfile filename Write PID of mythbackend to filename
-d or --daemon Runs mythbackend as a daemon
-v or --verbose debug-level Prints more information
Accepts any combination (separated by comma)
of all,none,quiet,record,playback,channel,
osd,file,schedule,network,commflag,audio,
libav,jobqueue
--printexpire List of auto-expire programs
--printsched Upcoming scheduled programs
--testsched Test run scheduler (ignore existing schedule)
--resched Force the scheduler to update
--nosched Do not perform any scheduling
--version Version information

--