[mythtv-users] Re: Pundit-R xorg.conf example

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 22:39:41 UTC 2005

On 6/7/05, Ryszard <ryszard99 at gmail.com> wrote:
> dude, timezones!

yeah... ;-) ;-(

> are you using the hacked up fglrx driver?

I am now. I had already understood about using the hacked driver but I
was mismatching 3.x hack instructions with the 8.x driver. It was
clear it wasn't going to work so I hadn't done anything.

With some help from Nick offline (Thanks Nick!) to point me toward the
correct hack instructions the S-Video output came up last evening
quite easily and people are using the machine today. I got a wireless
keyboard and we're trying that out while I learn a little more about
all the remote control choices.

QUICK QUESTION: Do remoted work with the Logitech Wireless keyboard IR
receiver? That would be nice if they do.

> i'm not using xorg, but xfree, never the less:
> i've also attached teh fglrx drivers (orig and edited)

Thanks!

cheers,
Mark