[mythtv-users] re: OpenGLVideoSync: Bad Context for Vsync

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 8 00:00:28 UTC 2005

Richard,

I don't see that message at all, it just drops down to
RTC for me.

Are you using XvMC for playback by chance?  (Just
wondering why the message appears - I don't see why it
wouldn't work, though I'm not an XvMC or OpenGL guru,
but perhaps the two don't work in combination, leading
to the message.  Myself, I'm not using XvMC, and I
have tried OpenGL VSync with both libmpeg and ffmpeg,
and it works with both, or at least it was.)

-- Joe