[mythtv-users] MythVideo Browse filter

Michael Knoll michael.knoll at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 15:38:02 UTC 2005

I am using Browser mode I think.  I'm not in front of the machine to
check the name.  But, it's the one with the tree like view, not the
grid or the large listing.  My collection of videos is getting large,
so I need the division of directories to find anything.  I also need
them sorted by title to find anything.

I think only the directories are not getting sorted.  The files are
sorted by title.  Any idea how to get the directories sorted as well?

Mike