[mythtv-users] MythVideo Browse filter

Donavan Stanley geckofiend at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 19:09:17 UTC 2005

On 6/8/05, Michael Knoll <michael.knoll at gmail.com> wrote:
> No one is using the tree view anymore?

I'm sure lots of people use it, but Thor and myself are the pretty
much the only members of the core development team that muck with
MythVideo...

> Am I missing functionality in the other modes?

Nope they're just different ways of looking at things.  I prefer the
gallery, my wife prefers the browser.

> I've looked at them, but with thousands of videos,
> it's impossible to find anything in their large lists.  Is there
> another organizational method that will allow me to have a
> tree/directory structure to organize my videos?

If you have proper meta data then you can use the filter mechanism...
The gallery can be put in a mode where it allows you to browse folders
as well as metadata only modes.