[mythtv-users] Re: mplayer audio sync issues

Adam Gianola devils.taco at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 19:36:34 UTC 2005

I checked it out, and I have the same results.  When I explicitly tell
mplayer to use '-ao oss' there is no sync issue.  When I have '-ao
alsa', the audio and video don't match (audio too late).  I forgot to
check the CPU load, but its probably not very high (2.4 GHz P4).  I
still want to go back to the older alsa and make sure its a problem
with the new alsa and not with both.
-Adam