[mythtv-users] MythTV DVB Subtitles Patch v0.4 released

John Pullan john.pullan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 20:41:48 UTC 2005

On 08/06/05, Stuart Morgan <stuart at tase.co.uk> wrote:
> On Wed 8 June 2005 07:20, Frank Muenchow wrote:
> > You *may* get the same problem as I had when receiving teletext.
> > Take a look at http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-dev/2005-May/035926.html
>
> For a minute I thought that had solved the problem but I'm afraid not. The
> following precedes the segfault if it helps any in lieu of a backtrace.
>
> [mpegts @ 0x2aaaab6729a0]Parser not found for Codec Id: 196608 !
> Created new page id=2
> Page::parseObjectDataSegment: not all data was consumed consumed=4086,
> len=4087
> Segmentation fault
>
> I'm guessing their is a difference between the UK and elsewhere which is
> causing the problems.
> --
> Stuart Morgan

(also in the UK)

Just to let you know : I've just tried this and it looks to be working
fine. I'm getting a few "not all data was consumed" warning messages
from the frontend, other than that it's fine.

Caveats - Doesn't work in PS mode but I guess we knew that. TBH we're
looking at ditching this ASAP.

And could the next patch be against CVS please :)

--
John