[mythtv-users] Myxer Update - This time its a BIG one! (and probably the last one for a while....)

Dave Hofstra dhofstra at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 22:05:41 UTC 2005

for that one, the combination is

Background = // Version 2 Backgrounds //  blue_oceanic2
Active Button = // BlueTwo Buttons // green_3d_bluetwo
Inactive Button = // BlueTwo Buttons // glass_3d_bluetwo
Text Style = // Version 1 Text Styles //
yellow_activetext_no_outline_white_inactivetext_black_outline
Iconset = bluetwo_icons_glass

I should probably make this a pre-defined style for people, as many
people are saying they 'like it' to me off-list.

I also just had a look at the original BlueTwo theme (
http://mediaportal.sourceforge.net/gallery/BlueTwo/home.jpg ) and I
just realized that I havent really given it justice in this release.
I notice that Samsonite's highlight bar actually has a lower
reflection, and that it looks kinda nice with the square around the
text instead of the icons.  I'll have to play around a bit in the
coming weeks, and eventually, I'll post a 'true' representation of
BlueTwo.  I just bought a pool, and have to install a deck, so my
releases may slow down a bit.... :)

Have a good one!

Dave Hofstra