[mythtv-users] Nuvexport and re-importing

Chris Clarke chrisjohn.clarke at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 04:16:03 UTC 2005

Hi All,

    Here's my problem, I used nuvexport to export 300ish recordings
and so I've got 300+ .nuv files and 300+ .sql files.  I understand
that if I move the .nuv file and then run the command "mysql -u root
-p mythconverg < XXXX.sql" it will reinsert it into the database, I
just don't feel like doing it 300+ times :)  Is there some way I can
either combine the .sql files into 1 giant .sql file with all the info
or tell mysql to import all the .sql files?  (Excuse the newbie
question, I couldn't find the answer in the archives....)

Chris