[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase problem on new install

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Thu Jun 9 11:31:53 UTC 2005

Ok, probably a foolish thing...I got what I think was a
brilliant idea with some fixable side effects.  I had the
entire contents of my working mysql database from the .17
mythtv, so I copied the contents of old mythconverg over
to the the new mythconverg after stopping mysql and
mythbackend.  Restarted mysql and mythbackend.  I got
a message about the database schema needed to be
when I restarted mythbackend.  It appeared to
upgrade ok.

Ran mythfilldatabase and all it well.

Paul