[mythtv-users] Re-add channel once ignored in Zap2It

James Pifer jep at obrien-pifer.com
Thu Jun 9 18:19:46 UTC 2005

I'm sure this has been asked before, but I did not find an answer
searching the archives. I ignore a handful of channels on my zap2it
subscription. I want to re-added a couple of them so I logged into
zap2it and enabled them. After running mythfilldatabase the channels
show up in the Listing, but they say No Data.

I'd prefer not to clear my channel information unless I have to. Is
there an easy way to fix these channels?

Mythtv .18.1.

Thanks,
James