[mythtv-users] Controlling Scientific Atlanta Explorer 3200

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Fri Jun 10 01:34:49 UTC 2005

On 9-Jun-05, at 5:04 PM, Derek Battams wrote:

> Is anyone having success controlling the SAE3200 (Rogers Cable) with
> an IR
> blaster?  I'm using the SAE2000 licd.conf file and my streamzap IR
> receiver

I can't comment on your setup but I'm controlling a 3200 (also rogers)
with one of these:

http://www.mytvstore.com/product_id_004.html

and it works great. Only problem is telling if the 3200 is on or off,
sometimes I send an unnecessary poweron code and it ends up turning the
box off. Anyway, the myblaster itself works well.

- George