[mythtv-users] MythTV in "Systm", episode 2

Tyler Drake pcjabber at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 03:14:51 UTC 2005

Some more good publicity =)

>From the announcement email I got:
"Systm Episode 2!

We are pleased to announce the release of Systm episode #2!  This time
we feature a how-to on the popular open source based PVR software,
MythTV.  MythTV brings you the ease-of-use of a TiVo and the flexibility
of a ReplayTV without any associated monthly service fees. We use the
bootable Linux-based OS, KnoppMyth, to demonstrate just how easy it is
to install, configure, and ultimately enjoy!"

http://www.systm.org/ is the address. You need BitTorrent to download
the files. It's a great show. Check out episode 1 if you haven't
already.

Cheers,
Tyler