[mythtv-users] Re: MythTV in "Systm", episode 2

Tyler Drake pcjabber at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 03:19:59 UTC 2005

On 6/9/05, Tyler Drake <pcjabber at gmail.com> wrote:
> Some more good publicity =)
>
> From the announcement email I got:
> "Systm Episode 2!
>
> We are pleased to announce the release of Systm episode #2!  This time
> we feature a how-to on the popular open source based PVR software,
> MythTV.  MythTV brings you the ease-of-use of a TiVo and the flexibility
> of a ReplayTV without any associated monthly service fees. We use the
> bootable Linux-based OS, KnoppMyth, to demonstrate just how easy it is
> to install, configure, and ultimately enjoy!"
>
> http://www.systm.org/ is the address. You need BitTorrent to download
> the files. It's a great show. Check out episode 1 if you haven't
> already.

Yikes, my mistake. Episode 2 isn't available to anyone except
newsletter subscribers yet. I should have read further in the email
(sorry!), where it says:

"Thank you for signing up for our mailing list and being patient while we
work out all the kinks in our workflow.  We were unable to give our
newsletter subscribers an early release last episode, so we wanted to
make up for it this time."

So non-subscribers should be able to download it soon. But do check it
out (you can download the 1st episode on their site). It is an awesome
show. And subscribe to the newsletter if you like the show, so you can
get early releases =).

--Tyler