[mythtv-users] How to enable DVB statistics...?

Piers Kittel mythtv at biased.org
Fri Jun 10 08:31:20 UTC 2005

Hello all,

As now I've got a DVB card, and I'm interested in seeing all the DVB
statistics, but at the bottom of "Backend status" of mythweb, I see:

DVB Signal Information
Details of DVB error statistics for last 48 hours:

There is no DVB signal quality data available to display.

So I look up on the 'net about this, and find it's off by default, but
there's a few guides on how to turn it on, I've followed them but can't
do it - they say "There should be an extra screen talking about DVB
statistics in the TV Settings -> General setup area" but there isn't -
so how do I do it?

Thanks very much for your help in advance.

Cheers - Piers