[mythtv-users] After FE_HAS_LOCK, what next?

Mercury Morris mercury.morris at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 15:40:26 UTC 2005

On 6/10/05, Michael Haan <michael.haan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Actually, you can hit 'Y' to switch cards.  Also, if the card you're
> on has multiple inputs, you can hit 'C' to switch inputs.

Thanks, Michael.

Actually, I use 'Y'  on another, older system
with  two HD-3000 cards in it.  That system doesn't use
DVB, and has nothing but HDTV, so it was no test of
MythTV when I would enter 2_1, for example.

What I'm wondering is, will MythTV Automatically switch
cards (between HD-3000 and PVR-350) when a digital
channel is entered on an analog channel being watched
(having chosen Watch TV).

It's not important at all, I was just curious how MythTV
handles the analog-digital combination.

I'm preparing to follow the steps outlined by Phill,
and hoping for a good outcome.

--
MM