[mythtv-users] Streaming mp3s from another machine?

Mike Angstadt daenris at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 20:20:06 UTC 2005

You could try Jinzora.  www.jinzora.com
It's a collection of php scripts/pages to set up a webinterface
streaming server.  It then streams a (I believe) .m3u playlist.  It
also allows creation/editing of playlists and supports multiple
users/settings.  It can be set up to autodownload album art/lyrics/etc
if you want that kind of thing as well.  I haven't tried using it with
MythTV at all, but on it's own it works fine, and the web interface
doesn't use multiple frames.

-Mike