[mythtv-users] Upgrade problems

John Williams williamsbyron at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 16:30:59 UTC 2005

I have begun trying to upgrade to version .18.1 using FC3 and apt-get.
I have run through the install mythtv-suite stuff and all seems to
work fine. When I try to launch the mythtv-setup I get the first 2
questioins about clearing tuner card info and about clearing channel
info, but then the whole thing freezes. I just have the myth
background on screen. I even left it over night last night to see if
it would come up with something, it never did.

I can't seem to figure out what is going on and don't even know where
to start to look in thlogs to see an error. I read the mythbackend log
and it has no errors listed.

Any suggestions?
Thanks,
John Williams
--
I have plenty of Gmail invites. Ask me if you'd like one. G Mail rocks
for  email lists.