[mythtv-users] mythweb conf.php example, please

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sun Jun 12 22:06:34 UTC 2005

Mercury Morris wrote:
> Here is a line from the mythweb package's file, conf.php:
>
>     define('server_domain', $_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'] ?
> $_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'] : $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST']);
>
> The above is supposed to be all on one line, it's folded on my screen as I
> compose this message.
>
> Would anyone who has actually changed this line successfully, please
> post their version of this line?  Even better, perhaps one of the authors
> and/or contributors of mythweb would care to provide a filled-out example
> of either this single line of the entire conf.php file.

Have you actually read the README that comes with mythweb?  If you
follow those instructions, you shouldn't need to change that info at all.

The other strings are default values passed in by apache -- if you have
apache configured properly so that it knows your IP or host name, you
won't need to change anything).

-Chris