[mythtv-users] confused by MythMusic - alternatives?

Oliver Groht oliver.groht at catworkx.de
Mon Jun 13 06:14:38 UTC 2005

Monkey Pet schrieb:

>I was thinking of adding a search interface so that it is easier to
>find songs.  The interface would look something like the search bar in
>itunes.  I have a hard time finding stuff in mythmusic.

I think this would be a great Idea. A wildcard search would be useful
and i think everything we need is in the database. First Idea:
press "s" for searching and a little dialogbox comes up and ist possible
to search over every Information in DB. And/or you have some checkboxes
for artist, genre, id3-tag, ....
Did you need help?