[mythtv-users] Nuvexport problem

Jim Turpin mythtv at jimturpin.com
Mon Jun 13 18:37:19 UTC 2005

According to the man it looks like the command is formatted correctly...and
if I drop the -r 16 because it has a default of 8 it errors out on the next
thing passed to it -f remove that and get it failing on -b  and so on....I
was only able to make it run after dropping all arguments and letting it run
on default settings.

-r [8..24] search radius
           Limit the search radius to that value. Usually it will not make
sense to go higher than 16, especially for VCD  sizes. (default=8)