[mythtv-users] PVR-350 versus PVR-500

Garry Cook garrycook at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 20:06:42 UTC 2005

I had to choose between the PVR-250 and the PVR-350 when I built my
box, the PVR-500 was not available then. I chose the PVR-250, because
after lurking on the list for a while, it seemed like it would be
easier to use video out on an nvidia card (from the posts that I read,
the quality would be better as well).

Things might be different with the PVR-350 these days, but I think I
would still make the same choice, especially now that the PVR-500 is
available. My Nvidia FX5200 only cost $50.

--Garry