[mythtv-users] MythTV and Sky

David myth at dgreaves.com
Mon Jun 13 20:59:12 UTC 2005

I also use the xmltv feeds and a homemade lirc transmitter receiver.

I built a box for a friend and he's ordered a couple of these:
http://iguanaworks.net/ir/

not arrived yet but I'll let you know.

$25 each for a kit

also see:

http://www.lirc.org/transmitters.html
http://www.lirc.org/improved_transmitter.html
http://www.lirc.org/receivers.html

We don't watch live TV anymore and haven't seen an ad for over 12 months now.
(Apparently we've missed some good ones - shrug!)

David