[mythtv-users] atprms.net unreachable?

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 02:12:13 UTC 2005

On 6/13/05, Greg Depasse <greg.depasse at gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyone else having trouble getting to atrpms.net?   I'm not subscribed
> to their mailing list, and I can't get to the website.

Yes, I am too, right in the middle of a massive upgrade.  I could not
hit the website, so I assumed it is just down for a bit.  The upgrade
started fine, and got some of the packages, so it just went down in
like the last 30 minutes.  It usually is not down for more than 1 hr
or so, so I will just wait till later tonight or tomorrow (it is early
in the morning over there, so if it needs a reboot, will likely not
happen for a while).