[mythtv-users] Customize Mythfrontend

Robin Smith 1canuck2 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 02:53:13 UTC 2005

You should also check out the Myxer theme that was posted on the list
a few days ago. I am a convert! I've used GANT forever, then I found
the tweakable Myxer to be the new one for me. You can pretty much
tweak most things colourwise (highlights, backgrounds, etc), plus give
it custom icons or pick from a couple of included choices.

I still love the GANT icons best of all, but the flexible nature of
Myxer let me tweak things to the point that I felt it was "my" theme.
One day I plan to get the GANT icons into Myxer and tweak some more...

Robin