[mythtv-users] HDTV channels chopped video on Motorola 6200

Jon Breazile breazile at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 06:16:16 UTC 2005

Yes, I have an ATI card, so that's good news. I'm running it on a Dell
laptop (Inspiron 8200) for testing. I have a Latitude D800 with an
Nvidia card that I can try until I decide on which motherboard/cpu
combination to buy.

Has anybody tried running dual firewire capture? Any other suggestions
for capturing dual HD content besides firewire? I am capturing digital cable

and Dish Network, so most tuner cards are useless to me. That means I would
need to capture from component, HDMI, or DVI. I think my only option is to
find a box that converts component to firewire, but I don't know if they
will handle HD signals. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jon