[mythtv-users] atprms.net unreachable?

Justin Popa tehpopa at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 15:13:41 UTC 2005

You can(I did) change your repository in your /etc/apt/sources.list file.

put a "# " in front of the repositories that are currently down, and add a
line like so

rpm http://http://mirrors.ircam.fr pub/atrpms/fedora/3/en/i386 at-stable

This should be a near, to perfect mirror. At a glance, it looked good.