[mythtv-users] Re: atprms.net unreachable?

Greg Depasse greg.depasse at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 18:21:14 UTC 2005

Good question. The same thing just happened to me. I'm following Jarod's
guide to install Myth on a PIII-500Mhz (not exactly a screaming machine). I
do have a 7Mbps cable internet connection though. Maybe that's allowing the
requests to complete to fast?!

I really do appreciate all the effort that Axel puts into maintaining this.

-Greg