[mythtv-users] Some EPG Data Missing (UK)

Dave Ansell dave at theansells.com
Tue Jun 14 21:19:52 UTC 2005

Hi,

      My system has been working reliably for some time.

      I use EPG data on air form DBV-T rather than xmltv and untill now this
is very reliable.   However tonight I missed two recordings on channel 5
because the EPG data was missing.    I can now see that there are a few bits
of missing data over the week on channels 2 and 5.   Not everything is
missing just certain times.

       Is this a problem with my system config or just a transmission
glitch?

thanks,
Dave