[mythtv-users] Manual Edit Of cutpoints

Brett May brett.may at thalesatm.com
Wed Jun 15 01:52:15 UTC 2005

Hi Robin,

Tried this last night when I got home.  The problem was indeed jumping
out of edit mode.
You are right, once you get the hang of it the arrow keys are quite
fast.  I did work out that
if I want to jump out of edit mode I must insert a temporary cutpoint
(delete before) and then
move it to the correct location once I go back into edit mode.

Now I just need to work out the best way to actually cut this mpeg2
stream without re-encoding.
I believe mpeg2cut is on its way soon.

Thanks again,
Brett