[mythtv-users] Re: atprms.net unreachable? (ip blocking)

Justin Popa tehpopa at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 02:19:15 UTC 2005

In the correct thread now...

For those who didnt see my post from earlier, I am back to using
another repository for the at-stable information.

http://mirrors.ircam.fr pub/atrpms/fedora/3/en/i386 at-stable

This should be a near perfect mirror. It's working 100% for me right
now. Don't mean to say avoid atrpms, but until this issue is resolved,
this will work for most of you.

I've noticed about 2-3 people say they were comcast. Anyone here
having the problem on an ISP **OTHER** than comcast?