[mythtv-users] Re: atprms.net unreachable? (ip blocking)

Justin Popa tehpopa at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 02:42:50 UTC 2005

Hmmm... I was hoping we were all comcast, then we could assume it was
comcast. Although, SBC and comcast could both be shooting crap through
some accelerator that is making this explode, but I think it's more of
an issue with Axel. The only reason I say so, is the only problems I
am experiencing is with his server. Perhaps someone is experiencing
this with another repository?