[mythtv-users] re: OpenGLVideoSync: Bad Context for Vsync - ATRpms problem

Alex Brekken brekkal at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 02:58:06 UTC 2005

Thanks Peter, that's good to know.  I'll give that version a shot.
(I'm on -112)
Does having OpenGL enabled help out your video performance?  Or put
another way, does your TV playback suffer from any jerkiness or is it
nice and smooth?  My TV-out is good except that the playback just
isn't smooth.  I'm hoping that the OpenGL sync might be the silver
bullet for me.