[mythtv-users] A recording that says "will record" doesn't?

Chad masterclc at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 03:09:03 UTC 2005

Hi!

I have a telecourse that I've signed up for through the University.
The show is a 2 hour show, but is listed as 2 seperate 1 hour shows.
There is no difference in the title, no difference in the description,
the only thing that is different is the times they start and end
(10:00pm - 11:00pm and 11:00pm - 12:00am).

So, in order to ensure I get them everytime, I simply said "record in
this time slot every week".  It seemed to work.  When I look at the
'scheduled recordings" in mythweb, both shows look as if they are
going to record.  However, for the past 3 weeks, only the first one
has been recorded.

Any ideas?

Backend info:
Myth 0.18