[mythtv-users] Playback vid corruption with HD NBC (1080i oramd64 related?)

gad at jetcom.org gad at jetcom.org
Wed Jun 15 14:38:25 UTC 2005

Hmm. looking at the guide, i found this:

Some people have run into issues with their cards generating a slight
inverse ghosted image off to the right of the main picture, myself
included. The recommended fix, which appears to be working for me, is
to set the DNR mode to 0 (mine was initially set to 3), like this:
# /usr/bin/ivtvctl -c dnr_mode=0

Also make sure that the values for DNR temporal and spatial filters are
set to 0, for best results:
# /usr/bin/ivtvctl -c dnr_temporal=0
# /usr/bin/ivtvctl -c dnr_spatial=0 However, it seems to be pvr350
output related. I don't have a pvr 350 in here. I am using a 350 for
recording in a different backend, but I see this effect on low-def
stuff recorded both with the pvr, and the low-def DTV signal I get from