[mythtv-users] Re: atrpms.net unreachable? (ip blocking)

Justin Popa tehpopa at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 15:37:35 UTC 2005

Thanks for all the support Axel, you have no idea how much this
relieves me. Just had another hard drive die on this machine I've been
trying to build(the 2nd) and now I have to rebuild again. I browsed
through a local mailing list recently, and one of the other local guys
just installed FC4 and is having the same issues. :)