[mythtv-users] seeking table issues

Mudit Wahal mwahal at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 20:05:09 UTC 2005

I've a similar issue. I think either I'm missing some thing as being
myth newbee or mythcommflag/recorded DB needs some extra entries to
indicate that cutlist has been processed and no need to redo anything
on these shows.

I build cutlist for all my programs and than ran them thru
commerical_cut. It simply removes the commercials without transcoding.
I think it also removes the cutlist and the other commercial entries.
mythtranscode also probably works similarily but doing an additional
transcode.

But now mythcommflag wants to run the commercial flagging *again* on
all these programs as the commercial information is deleted from the
recorded database. The only option I have is to do a ctrl-C on all of
them and mark them *busy*. So, all the recorded program show up as
currently being edited but without commercials.

Thanks
Mudit